Thursday, August 21, 2008

htc diamond keyboard running on htc tilt

Since I love to play with new software all the time,both on my pc and my pda phone...decided to tryout the new diamond keyboard on my phone.

Diamond keyboard is a ripped keyboard from htc diamond.
I installed it on my tilt and been using it for about two days now.

I must say this is the one of the best keyboards out there for touch screen windows mobile devices!

Best of all its free. Before this I was using touchpal keyboard which I've used for at least 3 months until now.

It's not free but it works,unfortunately diamond keyboard beats it

The major things that I like about this keyboard when compared with othersthat I have used is that the buttons are a lot bigger allowing you to actually use your finger instead of the tip of your nale.
Also,the dictionary that it came with is pretty impressive,so far I only had to spell or correct only 1 word as im typing this on my at&t tilt.
Predictive text and super fast response are only two more awesome features about this keyboard among so so many

Try it and you won't regret it,trust me!

No comments: