Monday, June 16, 2008

CallWave Visual Voicemail

I stombled onto something pretty cool couple of days ago.
It's called CallWave Voicemail, it is a free service for your cell phone, it pretty much replaces your current voicemail system on your phone (it can be 100% restored back to your old VM system) and when people call you, not only you can listen to the message just like you would with your old voice mail system but you will also receive an email with the attached message so you could listen to it on your PC.

Also another thing that i found which is pretty neat, is that if your phone is off or does not have any reception, CallWave will show you who called you even if no messages were left.

Its very usefull for me since my phone looses reception in my room and sometimes people call me and i dont even know about it. Now there is a solution.

Try it out, its completely free. Add the gadget to your iGoogle homepage and you can sign up through that

No comments: